Born in 1961, Auberi Edler studied law before becoming (through random encounters) a TV journalist. Talented and all-terrain, she presented newsflashes on Canal+ then became a war correspondent, covering multiple conflicts (Israel, Iraq, Yugoslavia, El Salvador), New York bureau chief, editor-in-chief at Antenne 2 then at France 2. Author and documentary filmmaker, with a vast cinematic culture, she has worked for France 3 and Arte.
• L'AMÉRIQUE À PRENDRE OU À LAISSER (2022 - 90mn)
• TORTURE PROPRE : UNE INVENTION AMÉRICAINE (2019 - 57mn)
• JACQUOTTE ET LES DOCKERS (2017 - 3x52mn)
• IL ETAIT UNE FOIS... ROSETTA (2015 - 52mn)
• L'ÎLE, avec Florence de Rosière (2010 - 53mn)
• LE BLUES DE LA NOUVELLE-ORLÉANS (2010)